[Completed] How to setup Submit menu items

More
8 years 1 month ago #60570 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic Settings Menu Items
I have made it this way, here is my installation of flotation process
bil1 is new
Picture 2 the settings
and image3 the menu item in the front decisively not frunktioniert....(Always start page)

but now I simply ganu a tray the button Add you where is (top right)

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60571 by ggppdk
Hello

also after you create 1 or more submit menu items

- then you can select a default submit menu item inside component configuration, see the picture below:

- note the submit menu item(s) will appear inside your menus,
if you do not want them to appear then create them inside the "FLEXIcontent hidden menu"

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60580 by Philipp
I tried it but it functioning primed not....
Figure 1 we leave if it does not work

and is still a question why is this not see picture 2 for google maps and address what have I done wrong.... I made after this url www.flexicontent.org

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 month ago #60581 by ggppdk
Hello

it does not work means what ?
what exactly does not work ? i am only guessing what you mean with "does not work"

e.g.
- the menu item is not activated by the add buton
please note that the button also needs to be of correct language and of access level that is allowed to the frontend user
- set menu item to language "ALL" (and all parent menu items) , set menu item to access level "Registered"

e.g.
- only super adming can submit
(check ACL permision for other user groups) / read Joomla docs / or in menu item activate the ACL override

other

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
8 years 1 month ago #60583 by Philipp
If I click in fron decisively bass levels not stay where I was... and I have the menu item to register, this group has access but I do not,,,,, if I sent you a super user can give you this set the i am see how you have set this up then i can learn it better. .......

and what is with the 2 question due to the E-mail, URL and google maps???? This would also not work. ....

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60584 by ggppdk
Hello

please note that we would only login into a site to review a bug
but not to configure something,
- the software is given free under GPL License:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_General_Public_License

does the submit menu item work for super user ?
- if it does then you need to configure ACCESS Levels and ACL permissions

please spend some time to read this:
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Access_Control_List_Tutorial

Configuring permissions to submit is similar to this:

Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.608 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline