General Setting

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60589 by Philipp
General Setting was created by Philipp
Hello

1. Where can I turn off the option that the administrator must give the contribution-free??
I would like to end all regiserter user once you have written a contribution that he immediately publish light.

2. What must I set in the configuration that the google maps in the katehorien appears? And also the websites of the suppliers?

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Philipp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60596 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic General Setting
Hello

Where can I turn off the option that the administrator must give the contribution-free

FLEXIcontent does not display a user message about "free contribution",
- it has a "Thanks for your contribution" message in frontend after form submits

or maybe you mean something else, please
- switch your language to english
- and configure your submit menu item to be language 'ALL')

and then copy paste the message here

2. Do you mean multiple maps: 1 map for every item or 1 single map with all items ?
about display 1 map for every item, you need to drap and drop your field into a layout position:
See FAQ article:
How to display fields in the frontend category view

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60597 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic General Setting
Hello

ggppdk wrote: FLEXIcontent does not display a user message about "free contribution",
- it has a "Thanks for your contribution" message in frontend after form submits

or maybe you mean something else, please
- switch your language to english
- and configure your submit menu item to be language 'ALL')

and then copy paste the message here

So on image 1 i show what countries and to image 2 i show what they see and to image 3 is it as I would like but it host not be published automatically, And must publish by hand personally but I would like to be automatically. As you can see also Figure 3 below this is precisely on publication of similar
(I bekoome as admin this message on screen but in my host is automatically enabled, and so I would like to be also on the registered user group?

ggppdk wrote: 2. Do you mean multiple maps: 1 map for every item or 1 single map with all items ?
about display 1 map for every item, you need to drap and drop your field into a layout position:
See FAQ article:
How to display fields in the frontend category view

And for the 2 reply, I have read it and my settings are to image 4 watch and from English to German to be translated is afterwards the erlarung not quite understandable

And another question if I am all deleted in contributions have are in the trash! If yes if i then with the filter paper krob go it wants to delete are no posts included in the backend () but in fron factor already where can I set the configuration I deleted all admin can delete all contributions???? Save memory space

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Philipp.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60658 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic General Setting
Hello

- you can configure automatic publishing inside the MENY ITEM

- about frontend deletion, there is currently no option to "Empty trashed items" / permanently delete

but we have a short term enhancement issue for it:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/447

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philipp

More
8 years 1 month ago #60667 by Philipp
Replied by Philipp on topic General Setting

ggppdk wrote: Hello

- you can configure automatic publishing inside the MENY ITEM

- about frontend deletion, there is currently no option to "Empty trashed items" / permanently delete

but we have a short term enhancement issue for it:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/447

Thank you for the Uptade... but the display in the old version was a little better in the configuration tool. ....

what a pity... you not just create this module also accounts what i am looking for the it on my website is a HTML code is automatically generated,() what he can copy and on the side can make by John pattern its ratings are updated. .... and that for every contribution (i.e. for each hotel and vacation house ( automatically updated after every evaluation )

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline