??Setting problem with switching surface??

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60644 by Philipp
Since yesterday I have problems with the echoed faces problems

they appear figure 1
sobland i go with the mouse on it and Dan way are also the buttons image 2
but they disappear at contributions entries Figure 3-4

How can I correct this error?????

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Philipp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60650 by ggppdk
Hello

please answer this:

What do you mean with - switching - "Surface" ?
- do you mean Joomla "Template" ?

What do you mean with "Contributions"
- do you mean "Item edit form" ?

The FONT icons in frontend are loaded by Joomla Template and they may not appear in some cases

about configuring icons, go to FLEXIcontent Component parameters" by clicking configuration:

Also inside component parameters there is a TAB "Item form" where you can select
"Image icons" or "Font icons"
- these effect the multi-value fields, the item FORM Tabs always use "Font icons"

Also please note that in every category you can enable or disable buttons

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 1 month ago #60666 by Philipp
Hello

" wrote: What do you mean with - switching - "Surface" ?
- do you mean Joomla "Template" ?

What you're shows with the pictures I have already tried once i with the PC mouse click on the icons and go with the mouse away go disappear the actuating surfaces.
It is best if you go to my page and there on all categories (the field in the middle) and go to the actuating faces go. i did it with Firefox and Chrome browser versuchent and they disappear everywhere....

" wrote: What do you mean with "Contributions"
- do you mean "Item edit form" ?

If I logged in binn come 2 echoed surfaces:
item edit and this also disappears if i use the mouse drauch go and the small icon for the status.
The FONT icons in frontend are loaded by Joomla Template and they may not appear in some cases

I come from Switzerland and can unfortunately not speak english so I translated everything with www.freetranslation.com/de/ubersetzung-englisch-deutsch

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.798 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline