Group field in group field

More
6 years 9 months ago #68059 by MikeM
good afternoon, I'm trying to make the site a pizza and was faced with the problem

All the products I grouped in three characteristics - quantitative, mass, price
In the template already check what type of and put the prefix if the pizza is a quantitative characteristic becomes the cm of diameter, if the burgers-in pieces, if the liquid - liters

It's all decided a group field with three text fields

But when I reached the desserts, I realized how deeply wrong!
For example ice cream - it has weight, amount ==1, and the price
But it is present in three variants of filling - vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. and the toppings - also vanilla, chocolate and strawberry - it doesn't affect the price

But I realized that it can't group!
I similarly have to make a group field "topping" and put in the two text boxes under name and price
Then to create the group field "filler" - and also to make it a field of options and prices.
But the problem is that for ice cream - it's called the topping or filling and the noodles on another, and besides the noodles, you can choose several toppings.

I would think that if you can make a cascade of the fields of the cascades. I have one field group group(many values) and a text box with the name of the group(one value)
Whether it is possible to put a group box within a group box?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline