MIME Type / media folders / upload

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #73357 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Hello,

1 - I'm trying to upload a mp3 file and it says "This file type is not supported."; added the file type to joomla media, but it still shows the error

2 - How can I manage folders inside the media folder; using CPANEL I created a folder inside components/com_flexicontent/uploads/ of name Retiro2017Out, but it doesn't appear in the file manager;

3 - also using CPANEL I uploaded a large zip file and it also doesn't appear in the file manager

4 - then I uploaded that same large zip file using the flexicontent file manager; it uploaded without giving error, but the file that has about 570 mb appears in CPANEL has having about 450 mb and also it doesn't appear in file list

Thanks

EDIT1:
already solved number 1
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #73360 by micker
to upload more 450 you need to allow it in your server like in php.nin

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago #73368 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Right.

But I uploaded the file to the folder using CPANEL and it doesn't appear in the flexicontent file list! Neither the folder I also created.

More
5 years 11 months ago #73372 by micker
you need to use add via url
flexicontent doesn't scan upload folder

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago #73373 by ggppdk
Hello

inside Flexicontent file field
you want to use the files in Joomla's "media" manager ?
by default they Flexicontent uses its own folders

(optionally) Selecting from Joomla media manager was added to v3.3.0-dev
it does not exist in v3.2.x

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 11 months ago #73376 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Thanks,

It was nice to be able to organize in folders when we're uploading.

But still I don't get why the upload reaches to 450mb (more or less) and stops! The CPANEL php.ini file is set to 1gB maximum upload size, the flexicontent is set to 0 (so that it doesn't have size limitations) but I can't upload large files!

And what is more "funny" is that the file uploads until it reaches 450mb (more or less), stops there, I see it in CPANEL but flexicontent doesn't show it!

What can this be?

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline