OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?

More
5 years 9 months ago #73931 by tataye
Replied by tataye on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
yes, it will be nice to do it as soon as possible ( I know it is a huge work!)
because when we create sites for little usage of maps, we can not ask the customer for his card number.
and if we enter our api, it should be added to others request and finally , it will be us who will pay

thanks
( for the moment I will do with openstreet map solution ) 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #73936 by micker
Replied by micker on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
we will  studi it .... but as soon is possible is impossible ...
we want to publish a 3.2 and pro version !
After we can try to add this feature

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 9 months ago #73938 by tataye
Replied by tataye on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
thanks a lot

More
5 years 7 months ago #74500 by Chabi01
Replied by Chabi01 on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
Hi everybody,

Hope everybody have a good summer time :)
I come back to know if there is some more on these subjects : beside the pro version, is there a new plugin to use OSM with Flexicontent ?

Meantime, i use a little trick i give you if this help : to avoid key issues, you can send the person to Google with a link.
For this, you need a simple text field where you type the address.
In example, you have as address : "32 rue sainte hélène - 69002 Lyon"
You type this address in the text field (in my example below, i call the field "myaddressfield")
After this, i transform the field in my template with a link by adding
Code:
<?php echo'<a href="https://www.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q=">' . $this->fields['myaddressfield']->display . ' ">Click to open in Googlemap</a>'; ?>
This way, this display a link to Googlemap.
I did not test it with prefix and suffix but it should also works.

Googlemap API is today to heavy to manage : you have to put a key (ok, not to difficult), restrict the key (some hairs missing sometimes with this), but also to create a billing account and associate the API project to the billing account.. Not so difficult ? No... but if you have more than 5 project (because you want to clearly separate each site), you have to send a request to Google to increase the 5 sites limit ! Then, you have to pay or to create a new Google account to manage each pack of 5 sites...

Xavier
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap<

More
5 years 7 months ago #74587 by Chabi01
Replied by Chabi01 on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
Just for the record, a little typo and a practical example used on one of my sites.

I have 2 fields : adresse (the street) and cpcommune (postcode and city, choosen in a list).
In the template, i concatenate this 2 fields in one var like this :
Code:
$varadrcomplete = $this->fields['adresse']->display . ', ' . $this->fields['cpcommune']->display;
then i call a link to go on Googlemap like this :
Code:
<a href="http://www.google.fr/maps?f=q&hl=fr&q= <?php echo $varadrcomplete; ?> " target="_blank" rel="canonical" ><b>see in Googlemap...</b></a>
Note : i have to put the http (not www or https) otherwise the SEF plugins add the name of the site before and the link does not works.
If this can be usefull :)
Xavier

More
5 years 7 months ago #74588 by micker
Replied by micker on topic OpenStreetmap or Leaflet ?
in google map firld you can use image mode and you can use other field for completition like a text field for city

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline