Items are not saving

More
14 years 1 month ago #5722 by mikemonk
I have been running into a problem where my items are not saving. I have had the issue come up on two different installations. I am using 1.5.2. Both times, I added custom fields, and was attempting to add some items. When I clicked apply or save, it said it was saved, but all of the information entered came back empty. Upon reopening the item, it was still empty.

I had a version 1.5 beta 5 installation running on a test server with no problems.

I uninstalled 1.5.2 and reinstalled it. When I did, I get this error when I click on items. I remember I had this on the second attempt, might have on the first one as well.
Code:
Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 179 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 182 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 179 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 182 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 344 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 179 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 182 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 179 Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 182 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: array_unique() [function.array-unique]: The argument should be an array in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 188 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/aeolusc1/public_html/development/components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.categories.php on line 225

Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciate, as I am quite frustrated at this point.

UPDATE: I added a menu item, and set the category and section, and tried again. The error text that was initially displayed has gone away. However, it is still not saving the items.

Additional Update: I attempted to save an item with the default Articles type (instead of the one I created), and it has the same result.

I am going to uninstall and reinstall the Beta 5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5725 by mikemonk
Replied by mikemonk on topic Items are not saving
Followup: I have reinstalled the Beta 5a, and it is working perfectly.

If it matters, I turned off versioning in both versions, something I forgot to mention earlier.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5868 by goum
Replied by goum on topic Items are not saving
Hello,
Same problem with versionning off.
Nothing was saved.
Thanks for your work

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.812 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline