sql-error in relation-reverse-field

3 months 3 weeks ago #76997 by kath
hi there,

[My error]
I get an sql-error when my relation-reverse-field has "FIELD TYPE specific configuration" > Tab "Viewing" > Tab "Relation items list" > Tab "Item HTML" > Section "Composition of __display_text__" > boolean "Add Item Link" set to "Yes".

[question]
What can I do to use the links back to my revsered-related items?

[Details]
- sql-error: "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '26' at line 1"

[Setup]
sql = 5.7.27
php = 7.1.31 (happens also with 7.2.x)
J = 3.9.10
FC = 3.3.1.5

----
p.s.: The tooltip-text in Backend > relation-reverse-field > "FIELD TYPE specific configuration" > Tab "Viewing" > Tab "Relation items list" > Tab "Item HTML" > Section "Composition of __display_text__" > boolean "Add Item Link" is wrong. Seems to be the tooltip for it's neighbor-setting "Add Link-Tooltip"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #76998 by ggppdk

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

3 months 3 weeks ago #77007 by kath
hi, thanks, did that. Now I have FC 3.3.1.6-hotfix.

I suspect, that the sql-error comes from a content-plugin that I wrote, that no longer works.
The content-plugin loads another FC-item, and renders some item-fields in a certain form.
But I guess, that's a different post altogether.

[question]
Should I downgrade back to the regular FC 3.3.1.5?

And thanks for your quick reply as always! :)
kath

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.