title replaced by "..."

More
4 years 2 months ago #77947 by smilecollector
mais ça n'aide pas ahah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #77949 by smilecollector
le bug vient comme souvent de l'interface entre la chaise (enfin le divan ici) et le clavier - je ne vérifiais pas la bonne catégorie mais sa petite sœur.

je me suis emmêlé les pinceaux quand j'ai essayé de masquer la catégorie (suite à une autre requête) - j'avais abandonné cette étape mais pas viré le setup - c'était donc bien la taille du titre dans une catégorie mais je ne regardais pas la bonne. Je regardais celle qui aurait dû être au lien de celle qui était vraiment en place :(

je me sens vraiment très con sur ce coup-là - mais d'une force

par contre, pourquoi FC n'en tient-il pas compte quand sh404sef est désactivé?

je le livre tel quel le commentaire de weeblr

merci encore pour ton aide et désolé de t'avoir fait perdre du temps

Hi

I have not been able to fully undestand why Flexi makes a difference between when sh404SEF is enabled and when it's not, that sounds like a bug in Flex. However the root cause is that some of the categories have a zero value set for "Taille max. du titre des contenus"

For instance the category "f2f + D&S" has this:

As the item "siam-taekwondo-la-rencontre" belongs to that category, it's content is cut off at zero length and replaced by "...". The default value is normally 200 characters which is the case in the other categories that work.

You will need to review your categories settings and be sure the Maximum length is either set properly or left empty as is the case for working categories, for instance:

So the series of event is:

1 - Without sh404SEF, FlexiContent does not read the category settings properly
2 - With sh404SEF, FlexiContent reads the category settings properly
3 - On your site, the category settings were incorrect for some categories (set to zero instead of empty or a valid number)

It will be up to the FlexiContent team to find out why they are not properly reading the category settings with Just Joomla SEF, it is too deep inside of FC logic for me to spend that much time.

There's also another problem here which is to understand why that "Taille max. du titre des contenus" is set to zero on some categories, maybe some import or FlexiContent update in the past?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline