menu: filter labels / initial filter values selected to "blank"

More
3 years 10 months ago #78834 by smilecollector
back to this query - I guess that I finally figure out what's I'm supposed to do

I want yo show in the menu items with tags 454 and 455 AND for which radio field 163 is set to Yes (value 1)
so below filter is OK

14##454+++455%%
163##1

but for the radio field my concern is that I need to open and save all the items to have a value "yes" instead of blank

to be complete, with the fix done earlier, the value shown is "yes" by default but the field is still empty

so is there a way to exclude for instance from the filter 163##2 instead of include 162##1

what means for instance the buttons in the filter and out of the filter highlighted?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #78843 by micker
dans le filtre en dehors c'est juste le label du filtre rien avoir avec la gestion des valeur

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 10 months ago #78844 by smilecollector
bon - OK
je me lance dans un ouvrir-sauver ce weekend :/
ceci dit, à part ce détail (pas si insignifiant) de la gestion des champs vides, c'est hyper puissant comme filtre quand on a "enfin" compris comment ça fonctionne
merci encore pour votre aide

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline