Redirect problem after front-end "Add"

More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #79677 by dan40
Hi, every time I add a new article on the front end, Flexicontent asks me which form I want to use to submit another article and there is no button to press to cancel.  I don't want to use that, what I want is for Flexicontent to redirect me to the Category list after I enter a new article.

Also, on my single item page, there is a border around my entry that I want to get rid of because it's displaying a scroll bar at the bottom of the item.  Would someone kindly take a look at my page and let me know how to fix these?  There are SO MANY options with Flexicontent it's hard to tell where to make the changes to correct these types of things.

One more thing, I can't get the "Categories" Label to go away at the bottom of my single item page.  I don't know how it got there, but I don't need it there, I have it listed in the single item.

Also how do I get TWO articles on the main page, and I would like to display both sides of the image (a coin) when someone hits the Categories page (main page).

I'm using the Joomla default Protostar template for now.

Please take a look and see if you can help, I'd really appreciate it.  coincollection.dansmith.ca

Thanks!

Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by dan40.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #79678 by ggppdk
Hello
i think i see the problem
the URL before the item is the popup type selection window, and it redirects to it

this sounds something to be fixed, the return URL should be made the page that opened the original popup type selection window

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 3 months ago #79679 by dan40
Thank you for your reply.  Where can I find this setting?  Direct me please?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline