Display custom user fields in Joomla Profile field

More
3 years 2 months ago #79708 by krae
I have created custom user fields that are filled out when users sign up for an account; is it possible for these fields to be shown when I use the Joomla Profile field?

I'm also wondering is it's possible to display the email address? It does not appear with the Profile field.

Thank you

FC 3.3.8
Joomla! 3.9.24

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #79710 by micker
for now its not possible you can create a flexicontent profil file but for now its limited with option
a tips :
1 create a flexicontent profil type with you field
2 create a view and mix flexicontent field and joomla field

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 years 2 months ago #79716 by krae
Hi Micker,

To give a little more detail on what I'm trying to do...

The site has real estate listings and the agents create a Joomla account with all of their contact info (including a few custom user fields) and the client needs all of that info to be automatically listed on each of the agent's property listings without the agent having to enter it every time.

At this point, this is not possible using Flexi?

Thanks

More
3 years 2 months ago #79718 by micker
hello
flexicontent can't override joomla profil
but i am doing a big tutorail about flexicontent (realesate site)
i explain how to create a relation between estate and agent with 2 types and using relation field
flexidemo.com3elles.com/realestate/how-to-do-same-site.html

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline