Can I change the item url to joomla com_content url in Fleicontent category view?

More
2 years 11 months ago #80072 by despair
I want to use Flexicontent with jReview. If the item use com_content to show the review item, I can see the content with jReview.
But I need one review can assigned with multiple categories. In joomla article there are noway to show an article in multiple categories.
So I use Flexicontent to do this. I use flexicontent category view to show review items, and I want to link the item with joomla com_content url.
Is the are any way to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #80073 by micker
hello but why ? after you can set article type redirection to flexicontent view or joomla view in type admin

did you know that flexicontent have a review system with multi critere voting and average ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 11 months ago #80075 by despair
1.But I can not setup the type only redirect to joomla view not fleicontent view.
2.Yes I know that the Flexicontent have review system. But I need the full function just like jReview.  demo.jreviews.com/recipes/salads/mojito-fruit-salad  
Show the comment with different rating and approval reviews, compare different products.

More
2 years 11 months ago #80076 by micker
you can try to edit your php category template to change the getrout function to use joomla routing

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline