Print button not respecting the print css codes

More
2 years 8 months ago #80615 by nikitagupta2106
Hi,

When I try to print using the Chrome browser print function, it works. The Print CSS codes work as expected when set up on my template.
Code:
<link href="[url=http://yumsing.co.in/templates/protostar/css/print.css?1.0]/templates/protostar/css/print.css?1.0[/url]" rel="stylesheet" media="print" />

However, I notice that there's a print button with class fc_printbutton within FlexContent. This print button doesn't respect the Print CSS codes. Please let me know how to go about changing the Print CSS for this specific print button. See screenshot.

Regards,
Ning
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #80618 by micker
2 ways
1 create an override css on fc_printbutton class in your template (you can create a flexicontent.css file in protostart/css folder) with initial all value
2 copy your template check code and remove fc_printbutton class in php file

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 8 months ago #80621 by nikitagupta2106
You are mistaken. Let me rephrase my statement.

There's a button called "Print" within flexicontent. I added a custom print css file for it.
Code:
<link href="/templates/protostar/css/flexicontent.css?1.0" rel="stylesheet" media="print" />

On my normal template.css, I have this:
Code:
.fc_item_title a { color: #000; }

Any changes I make to flexicontent.css, it doesn't work:
Code:
@media print {.fc_item_title { color: #ff0000; }}
but on printing page, it doesn't show. It shows the usual #000 color.

More
2 years 8 months ago #80622 by micker
can you put a link to ? more easier to test

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 8 months ago #80642 by nikitagupta2106
I have sent you a PM with link and user credential.

Basically, the title is "red" in colour when I try to print via Chrome Browser by Pressing "Ctrl+P" or by right-clicking on the page and click "Print".

However, when I click on the blue coloured "Print" button which is located within FlexiContent on the top-right but below the map, it doesn't reflect the changes set in print.css

Please tell me how to fix this.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline