Select filter initial filter value based on day of the week

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #80765 by krae
Hello,

I have a site for a radio station with an audio player that continues playing on navigation of the page.  I'm using JS to change the page content and URL in the address bar to do this.

I have a type for the shows and a field for the days of the week (Mon, Tues, Weds, etc).

I have a page that lists all of the shows that the station has with a filter for the day of the week; the clients wants the page to initially display the shows that are airing 'today' (be it Mon, Tues, Weds).  Is this possible to set within Flexi?

Thank you
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by krae.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #80766 by krae
Something else I just thought of - is it possible for the filter to refresh the only page content when a different day is selected without the entire page refreshing?

More
2 years 6 months ago #80767 by micker
hello
q1 about today you can initiate via dat offset range like id##today+1 or adding a jsscript to auto select value according current date
q2 for now its not possible its need to create a json template ... planned on pro version but need to finish flexicontent 4 for joomla4

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline