Default type on article creation in backend

More
2 years 7 months ago #80812 by Chabi01
Hi everybody :)

I have a question today, as i read the forum but did not found a "working" answer to my question.

When you are in backend and create an new article, you always have the question :
- Choose the type in the next windows (in the content)
- Articles.

This choice could be usefull on several type, but for beginners and when you have only one type of content, this is not a good idea as they dont really understand why they have the choice if there is only one choice..

So : is there a way when i click on "new" in content to set directly the type to the only one published ?
Note : i have tried with the ACL but i always see this choice.

In the same way, how to create in a custom module for the backend a link to create a new content "articles" directly ?

Xavier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #80813 by micker
hello
you can try my flexicontent dashboard admin all is in ! and its free
extensions.joomla.org/extension/flexi-admin/

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.569 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline