Error, when I try to edit an article (Items)

More
1 year 8 months ago #82546 by Petrov
Hello, when I try to edit an article (Items), I get this error (I am also attaching a photo).
There is no "com_content.admin-articles-modal" asset of a "script" type in the registry.

When editing a category, everything works.
I'm using Joomla ‎4.1.5 (latest version at the moment).
The error first occurred to me with FLEXIcontent v4.0.2 which I downloaded from your site, then I also found a FLEXIcontent v4.1.1 version on GitHub, but even after removing 4.0.2 and installing 4.1.1 it still didn't work.
All Extensions, Plugins and Modules are enabled.

What would you advise me to do?

Thank you in advance!     

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #82550 by ggppdk
Hello

hhmm i test on 1 installation of J4.1.5 and i don't get this error
please enable Joomla debug option in Global config to get a more detailed error

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #82552 by Petrov
Thanks for your reply.
I am attaching information from the debug.
If you want I will give you access to the admin panel.
php v7.4
Thank you again in advance!

There is no "com_content.admin-articles-modal" asset of a "script" type in the registry.

Call stack
#     Function     Location
1     ()     JROOT/libraries/src/WebAsset/WebAssetRegistry.php:132
2     Joomla\CMS\WebAsset\WebAssetRegistry->get()     JROOT/libraries/src/WebAsset/WebAssetManager.php:277
3     Joomla\CMS\WebAsset\WebAssetManager->useAsset()     JROOT/libraries/src/WebAsset/WebAssetManager.php:201
4     Joomla\CMS\WebAsset\WebAssetManager->__call()     JROOT/plugins/system/jacontenttype/layouts/joomlart/fields/modal.php:78
5     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/Layout/FileLayout.php:128
6     Joomla\CMS\Layout\FileLayout->render()     JROOT/plugins/system/jacontenttype/models/fields/modal/content.php:103
7     JFormFieldModal_Content->getInput()     JROOT/libraries/src/Form/FormField.php:468
8     Joomla\CMS\Form\FormField->__get()     JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/classes/helpers/html.php:6366
9     flexicontent_html::getInheritedFieldDisplay()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/helpers/base/view_record.php:117
10     FlexicontentViewBaseRecord->getFieldInheritedDisplay()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/common/render_fields.php:1352
11     include()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/flat.php:16
12     include()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/default.php:17
13     include()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:436
14     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:220
15     Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:986
16     FlexicontentViewItem->_displayForm()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:49
17     FlexicontentViewItem->display()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/items.php:1470
18     FlexicontentControllerItems->edit()     JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:735
19     Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/admin.flexicontent.php:264
20     require_once()     JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php:22
21     require_once()     JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:69
22     Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()     JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
23     Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389
24     Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:143
25     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:186
26     Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()     JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278
27     Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()     JROOT/administrator/includes/app.php:63
28     require_once()     JROOT/administrator/index.php:32
Last edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Petrov.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline