Fieldgroups

More
1 year 8 months ago #82578 by KlaasV
Fieldgroups was created by KlaasV
Hi,
Currently I am discovering the functional features of flexicontent.
I test the features in a plantdescription website for my garden.
I designed a contenttype Plantdescription with a relation field (Detail) containing the foreignkey to the contenttype "Codering". Codering contains the headers for detailed descriptions (like stem, flower, leaves in total over 100  headers.
The contenttype "Codering" has a custom field Volgnummer. This field is meant to order the details descriptions in plantdesscription.Together with a text field (Detailbeschrijving)
I put the fields Detail in Repeating Group PlantfamilyDetails. This group is located in the Formview botton Tab Details.
The form view for this tab looks like attachment Knipsel1.PNG. I want it to look like attachment Knipsel2.PNG.
Questions:
1. What to do to get the output like in Knipsel.2.PNG
2. What to do to get ordering  for details in Plantdescription according the fileld Volgnummer in Codering?
3. Is there a limitation in the number of repeating fiedlgroups?
Regards Klaas

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #82579 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Fieldgroups
hello
1 check css and add width in label
2 the ordering of value are same as order of field in group just drag and drop it
3 no limitation or you can add it in groupe field option (editing tab)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 8 months ago #82586 by KlaasV
Replied by KlaasV on topic Fieldgroups
Hi Micker,

A short update.
What I figured out so far on Issue 1 seems to be quite simple as shown in Knipsel3.PNG. It is quite different from your suggestion but for now it works for me.
Issue 2 I am still searching. The item view is ordered in the sequence I added. Not in the sequence I set in custom field ordering nor in the core field ordering as shown in Knipsel4.PNG. (I tried several different options and combinations)
I am still very hopefull that I can migrate my 40 basic plus object types into flexicontent, because of  the import functions.
Regards Klaas
Attachments:

More
1 year 8 months ago #82590 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Fieldgroups
hello are you sure about your value in volgnummer ? ordring checking value not label of value

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline