Change columns in grid view for fieldgroups

More
1 year 7 months ago #82728 by KlaasV
Hi,

First I want to make compliments for flexicontent. It took some time to understand the basics and a bug in Joomla made it impossible to work with flexicontent on my remote computer. Now with joomla 4.2,  I can test the functionality I need with no limits. Also my compliments for the effort in these forums. However documentation still  is a weak point for a tool like this. That makes it hard to understand the details.
My question:
Is it possible in grid layout for fieldgroup to manage the collumnwidth. For example the magic in flexicontent created the layout in attachment.

I want to make the collums maand, maanddeel and omgeving smaller so te column Activiteit gets more space.

Regards
Klaas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #82729 by micker
hello you thanks for return
we will our best to correct last issue for j4 and we can work on documentation i hope
about your question you need to use css with flex propriety and after you can use width
for better reply please post a link to your page

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 7 months ago #82731 by KlaasV
Micker thanks. I will look for your suggstion.
The Issue was in J4.1 qnd is solved in J4.2
In the meantime I write down my experiences with flexicontent. Start also on localhost in a separate site. Maybe that will be helpfull for others that start with flexicontent.
Regards Klaas

More
1 year 7 months ago #82737 by micker
ok

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline