frontend-submit-form: "Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'"

More
1 year 6 months ago #82803 by krae
Your probably asking Kath, but mine is on the frontend

jf.vox-dev.com/index.php/inscrire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82804 by micker
Send me an admin Access and direct link to test

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82805 by kath

For me in backend no more error
Where IS the error now ?

The error was and is on frontend only:
j202209.musikschule-lueneburg.de/schwarzes-brett/neu

More
1 year 6 months ago #82806 by micker
hello krae
i do some test :
1 you didn't see any error because your template hadn't debug position. I create a submission link (miker test) and assign protostart => i see error
2 the error seems strange because first error refering to joomla file ...
3 i try to re install joomla 3.10.11 and last flexicontent dev version erorr already exist
4 i try to check plugin and module no more ...
5 i update all language file ..no more
that strange i can't reproduce in my dev site ....
Code:
1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' /home/jf/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:668 Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:668 2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1740 3 JDatabaseDriver->loadResult() JROOT/libraries/src/User/UserHelper.php:297 4 Joomla\CMS\User\UserHelper::getUserId() JROOT/libraries/src/User/UserWrapper.php:134 5 Joomla\CMS\User\UserWrapper->getUserId() JROOT/libraries/src/User/User.php:280 6 Joomla\CMS\User\User::getInstance() JROOT/libraries/src/Factory.php:266 7 Joomla\CMS\Factory::getUser() JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:1285 8 FlexicontentViewItem->_buildEditLists() JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:714 9 FlexicontentViewItem->_displayForm() JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php:49 10 FlexicontentViewItem->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/items.php:1470 11 FlexicontentControllerItems->edit() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:702 12 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_flexicontent/flexicontent.php:270 13 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402 14 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377 15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233 17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225 18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
sorry we needd more time

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82809 by krae
Thanks for looking into it - I appreciate it.

For this particular site, we no longer need the frontend submission form thankfully.

If I have the same issue in the future, I'll check back.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82820 by kath

For me in backend no more error
Where IS the error now ?

The error was and is on frontend only:
j202209.musikschule-lueneburg.de/schwarzes-brett/neu

Unfortunately, my original error is still there.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline