Comment fonctionne le champ Map ?

More
1 year 6 months ago #82837 by AlainR
Hello.
I am trying to use the Map field. As I do not want to use Google, I created an Algola account and filled in the ID and API key. I have not completed the Tile (Map) Server URL field but whether I complete it or not, the map is displayed.
In the Editing tab, Form field, I was able to choose the fields to show or hide. However, in the item, the search does not work. The map is only displayed if I complete the fields and save the item. Then I can check if the display on the map is correct.

How does this field work, is it possible to search for an address in the ad hoc field and that the coordinates are filled in automatically?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #82838 by micker
hello aloglia place is ending ... a simple algolia key cant works
for now you can use google place api or tip long and lat manualy
we study a complet free solution but nominatim but we lose auto complet address github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/1072 and need to time implement it 

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by micker.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82839 by AlainR
Thank you so much for your answer. I understand better.
On another site, I use the plugin Fields - GMapFP Carte OpenStreet that allows the search and auto-complete. I also tested Fields - ACF OpenStreetMap but I no longer know how it worked. Maybe some leads for development...

Always with the map field. I can't set the zoom level: in the editing tab, form field always, default map zoom is set on 16 and in the viewing tab, layout, under zoom level there is only one per value button without any other possibility. On the site, in view or in edit mode, the zoom is systematically on 1.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82840 by AlainR
And there is a bug in french version : under the  Map style option there is a wrong link in the translation. The link is OK in english.
Translation is : Style Carte<br><small><a href="_QQ_" target="_QQ_">Générateur</a></small>
and original string is : Style Carte<br/><small><a href="_QQ_" snazzymaps.com/"_QQ_ " target="_QQ_"_blank"_QQ_">Générateur

More
1 year 6 months ago #82841 by micker
Hello please put some screen or link for zoom level

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82842 by AlainR
annuaire.autisme.ch/centres-de-diagnosti...-cantonal-en-autisme Today the zoom is different from yesterday: I see the continent and the more the world
Here are some print screen
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 1.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline