Website for showcase?

More
1 year 2 months ago #83271 by HenkKV
Website for showcase? was created by HenkKV
Hi,

I like to add a website for the showcases ( www.immanueldenhaag.nl ).  I wonder if that is still possible because I don't see Joomla4.
When I submit I get an error that asks for a main category, however that field is not on the form.
Regards  HenkKV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #83272 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Website for showcase?
hello can you post a screenshot ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 2 months ago #83274 by HenkKV
Replied by HenkKV on topic Website for showcase?
HI Micker
It is in the attachment.
Before I moved to flexocontent I took of all fancy stuff as the members asked me to do and created simple as possible straight forward site easy to maintain:
www.immanueldenhaag.nl .
Regards HenkKV

More
1 year 2 months ago #83275 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Website for showcase?
Sorry nothing was attached only a link to your site
Can you bé more Précise ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 2 months ago #83277 by HenkKV
Hi Micker
I try again to send the attachments and give some more info about the website
Goal for the site:
Freinds of the church (many from Surinam and Caraibic Area) all over the world can enjoy the services and feel connected because they know what is going on like in a large family.
Reason for change:
The former website had to many visuals distracting from the main area and making the site slow.
The request:
The request was a no-nonsense website with full focus on the life stream of the sunday services and simple access to all important information and difference to access less important info. The latter can be accessed via the menu. Also the history of servoces must be available and once possible migrated
The design:
I created the new site removing all visual elements and using flexicontent for grouping the information in the tabs above and below the life stream. The relational field concept made this simple. The second advantage is that tabs are designed and only visible. Photo galleries etc are only visible when provided by members in a project or service without redesign
Roadmap:
Optimization will be on members feedback. Proposals are collected per month.

Regards HenkKV

More
1 year 2 months ago #83278 by HenkKV
Micker. I don't know, but after submitting in the editor the attachment is gone

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline