show categoryname in related items list

More
1 year 2 months ago #83489 by HenkKV
Hi,

My related field r001-fk-teeltmethode relates items from half a dozen types with 2 categories "teeltmethoden" and "teelttechnieken"
One item can be related to one or more items in those categories.
 I want to display the related item and also display the category the item belongs to
My example is about growing potatoes, for which are different methods  ("teeltmethoden") an technics (" "teelttechnieken")
For example  the item "late aardappelen telen" is an item in ("teeltmethoden") is related to the items: Aardappelen telen This item relates to parent-category : "teeltmethoden"
: Aardappelen telen in containers This item relates to category : "teelttechnieken"
: Aardappelen telen in kuiltjes This item relates to category : "teelttechnieken"
: Aardappelen telen op ruggen This item relates to category : "teelttechnieken"
How should I do this?
I expect to add some code in  "Field specific Configuration: in Tab "Viewing" in  Subtab "Related item List"   in Subtab "Item HTML"
The default code is  "__display_text__"
What I am looking for looks like <related category> Categoryname </related category>: __display_text__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #83490 by micker
hello
you can use any field with html render like {{name_of_field}} in your case {{form_category}}

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 2 months ago #83491 by HenkKV
Hi Micker
Of course I should use this.
My thinking was too complex
However this does not work. I get a warning: Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$maincatid in C:\wamp64\www\Joom4\plugins\flexicontent_fields\coreprops\coreprops.php on line 138. The form displays Category-id and category-title.
However using {{categories}} is fine. Imho only when the item is assigned only one category
Regards HenkKV

More
1 year 1 month ago #83523 by micker
i think you need to create your own custom template with php code

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline