PHP8 - J4 - Flexicontent 4.1.5 - Several new issues

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #83535 by Chabi01
Hi Everybody,
I use FC for a while now, and I'm ok to manage it.

With the last version, I have fought for all days but I found definitely several issues in the basics...

1. PhpThumb : in category, whatever you try to use for image for the list of items, you have an error with Phpthumbs. The only working way found is to use a field with an image directly added as a field in the template. In all other case, the field is not displayed (as phpthumb try to find an image not generated).

2. More problematic : Even if you set several different template, the same template seems to be used all the time... I have tried to duplicate, change the template in the type, category, directly in items, empty cache, etc... nothing change.

Any clue for this as this is a very big issue as I need to migrate several site in J3 to J4...

Best,
Xavier
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Chabi01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #83536 by Chabi01
For the record, tested in PHP 7.4, same issues...

More
1 year 1 month ago #83537 by micker
hello i can't reproduce your error
can you update via a master branch on github
send me an acces to a site for testing
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 1 month ago #83542 by Chabi01

More
1 year 1 month ago #83543 by Chabi01
sorry ! Private message sent ! :)))

More
1 year 1 month ago #83544 by Chabi01
Hi again,
Micker, I see what you did in the backend : the template is taken only if correct only if you set the template in the item.
So, by default the item have "actus_template by default" (not working) and if you change to "actus_template" (so, the exact same template), it works...

This is a bug no ?

Best,
Xavier

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline