Relation field only allowing one selection

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #85189 by krae
I have a Relation (List of related items) field that is only allowing one selection from the 'related' category.

On previous versions of Flexi, I believe a relation field was to be able to select multiple items by default?

If I select 'Allow multiple values' I am able to select multiple items, but also add another 'set', which is not what I want / need.

Also, the field that displays the item selected is showing as a dropdown field.

Have the settings changed for this field?

Thank you

Joomla ‎5.0.3
Flexi Latest Github release

EDIT: I have another Relation field in a group that does allow multiple selections
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by krae. Reason: Additional info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 5 days ago #85191 by micker
hello yes georgios add a new mode for relation field (that can be filtered) but that not compatible with old system, we works on best of 2 ways need some time

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 week 5 days ago #85195 by krae
I was able to just put it in a field group for now, so at least there is a work around

More
1 week 4 days ago #85198 by micker
thanks for return we will work on complet solution without breaking old site

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 week 4 days ago #85200 by smilecollector
May I add a small comment on this topic?
As already discussed, I believe that this updated version of the field could have advantage
I strongly believe that solution could be to have 2 related fields (the old one and the new one).  I could be wrong, but this is maybe easier than to have more options in the actual one :D  as the way the field is acting and purpose of this one is slightly different

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline