jTabs

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #5921 by petervcook
jTabs was created by petervcook
What is jTabs, and how do I keep Flexicontent from adding this JavaScript?

<script type="text/javascript">
window.addEvent('domready', function(){ $$('dl.tabs').each(function(tabs){ new JTabs(tabs, {}); }); });
</script>

I'm getting a JavaScript error, "window.addEvent is not a function" It's probably due to the fact that I'm not using MooTools on my site.

-Peter V Cook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #6278 by unnamed
Replied by unnamed on topic jTabs
I've got the exact same problem. I'm not using mootools, too.
Tooltips are disabled in my FLEXi configuration, but the code is still there.

What can we do to delete the code?
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/bohle_entw/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/multibox/js/overlay.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/bohle_entw/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/multibox/js/multibox.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> window.addEvent('domready', function(){ var JTooltips = new Tips($$('.hasTip'), { maxTitleChars: 50, fixed: false}); }); var box = {}; window.addEvent('domready', function(){ box = new MultiBox('mb', {descClassName: 'multiBoxDesc', useOverlay: true}); }); </script>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.520 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline