Table appearing at bottom

More
14 years 1 month ago #6064 by sgprs
first I wanna say that Flexi is a very nice component, but...... it is a bit difficult to work with. You guys have gotta get some documentation up. I usually use Drupal, but am developing a client site with Joomla at his request. I needed something similar to Drupal's CCK, and this is pretty close (but man, it's a lot more intenive and difficult than CCK). But not complaining!

Anyway, here's the thing:
One of my existing categories had a simple layout. When I created the menu item for the parent, I used the directory structure.
The subcategories are using the default layout and are presented in a table. That's fine. But the problem is that my table is at the very bottom of the page. I edited the default template accordingly so that's there's nothing above the description (body), but yet the table is still at the bottom.

Any ideas how to get it to the top? Check the screenshot to see what I mean.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #6080 by jimbo
Replied by jimbo on topic Table appearing at bottom
There are lot's of possibilies:
- missing float
- float is cleared
- both containers togehther have a width more than 100%
Do you can post a link to the live-site?

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline