How to create a wiki like system with joomla

More
14 years 5 days ago #6337 by sysops
I am unsure if this is the right forum to post this if it is not please move it. I am looking to create a wiki like functionality using joomla. What I am trying to do is this.
A:users can create new articles but only...within the section called wiki of the site.

B:Users can edit any article regardless if that user created the article but only...within the section called wiki of the site,

C:Users new article creations must be approved by a publisher before going live...within the section called wiki of the site

D:All user edits of articles must be approved by a publisher before going live...within the section called wiki of the site.
Is there an extension that can bring this sort of functionality to joomla, or is it a lost cause?

can FLEXIaccess do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline