(SOLVED) Flexicontent Search Not Working for Non-Imported...

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #6870 by Anonymous
I recently installed Flexicontent and imported my existing joomla content.

I am using the joomla search module with all the standard search plugins turned off and only using Flexicontent search.

I have created some 'items' using Flexicontent but they do not seem to show up in the search results.

I have looked at my MySql database and have noticed that the "search_index" field for these entries are empty. The imported entries all have data in that field.

Did I do something wrong or is there a possible fix to this issue?
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #6878 by jimbo
In the field-configuration of FC you can mark by each field if this fieldcontent is searchabel. Maybe there's a missconfiguration...

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #6893 by Anonymous
Afraid not, I have not messed with any of the field settings since install. They are all set to searchable.

The issue seems to have been addressed on the developer's Google Code site. Tried replacing the files with the r185 version, but when I create a new item or save over an existing one there is still nothing in the search_index field of the database. Not to mention it gives me some errors when I try to view items(probably incompatiability with versions)

Guess I'm going to have to reverse engineer this thing and try to fix it myself. :|

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #6894 by Anonymous
Fixed with the r185 stable download:

here

Thanks!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline