Flexiaccess. Display only the IntroText of Articles

More
13 years 10 months ago #7572 by Miguel
Hello,

First of all thank you for Flexicontent and Flexiaccess. They both are great components althought I miss some important features (for instance to include all the extra fields at the FrontEnd Add New Article Form). Any way, great components.

My question is about granular control in FlexiAccess.

I would like non registered users (ARO) to VIEW (ACO) the Intro Text of the Articles, but not the rest of the document (AXO), so if they click the "Read More..." bottom the content it is not displayed and instead the user is invited to get registered.

I really don't know how to achieve that goal. May be a stupid question.

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #7597 by Miguel
Finally I get it. For some weird reason the Joomla installation i used to test Flexicontent and Flexiaccess didn't display intro text of Registered Articles. May be a Joomla Installation issue. I thought Flexicontent required aditional set up. Finally I realize I doesn`t.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline