Removing tags and maintaining hits

More
13 years 9 months ago #8444 by susanpenter
Hi I only installed flexicontent yesterday so please bare with me.
In my old system I had category lists like this:
Parishes A to C, Parishes D to F etc the new system however has the clever Alpha list at the top so I don't need to do this. However I copied instead of moving them across into parishes and without realising I left the copy tag so now wish to strip these as it will take all day to do it manually.

Secondly within the new Parish list the [copy]parish name files all have a 0 hits rating. I really need to keep the hits for the articles.

Please help because I love this component, many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8448 by micker
hello you can do hit with sql request ?
but i can help you creat this
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 9 months ago #8454 by susanpenter
That would be great thanks. I think I can sort the copy tag by deleting all the copies and choosing the move mode without the copy tag, but the hits are 0 so I would be grateful to be able to sort this before I make the menu live.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline