How to display intro with thumb below cat or subcat

More
13 years 9 months ago #9199 by ireek
Hi.

I'm totaly noob and don't know how to figure out maybe very simple thing.

My category layout looks like on pic below (and probably there is no way to make it different layout)

But it's ok. When I choose "EDUKACJA" category I'm going to page with subcategories.

How to show (could be random or newest) items that are assigned to subcategories that are not empty?
Only alfa bar do not looks good, to many empty space below.

Then choosing "SZKOLA PODSTAWOWA" subcat I see list with available articles.

I would like to see that list with image from article and intro text.

But as I wrote, don;t know how to do it...

Another thing. By default my articles have ntor text and main content. When I open any of it I see article with two images - one from intro (with intro text) and second from main body of the article. Do I have to correct the items and delete intro text that is not supported by Flexi Content?

Anyway I think I will love this extension due to possibility to import existing categories without the need of create new ones.

Thx in advance for help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9549 by micker
you can do your template of categorie
duplicate basic template and edit this
a french tutoriel
flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline