Front end submission and editing not working

More
13 years 8 months ago #9267 by utekathy
The content submission forms and edit item forms appear but do not submit the article or the changes. Tags, edits, changes to images do not happen after submitting by hitting the 'save' button.

I have tried several browsers, tried to find a configuration setting that is off. Any thoughts? It seems like there might be something I am not understanding here.

Kathy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9291 by micker
hello i thinks you have a javascript conflit .. desactivated some module in order to do some test (i see some conflic with google translate module ...)
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #9303 by utekathy
sequentially turned all modules off and on. no luck. also uninstalled chat room which is only thing i can connect to google translator.

i'd uninstall/reinstall flexicontent
if i hadn't had so much trouble with the original install.

any other thoughts?

More
13 years 8 months ago #9357 by micker
change your template for basic joomla
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 8 months ago #9373 by utekathy

change your template for basic joomla
regards

I changed both the backend and frontend templates to Joomla basic. Unfortunately no difference.

I don't understand if you want me to leave Joomla basic for you for you to work on something or you just wanted me to test it.

If you think it's a template problem I could contact the developer.

Thanks again for your efforts to help.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9432 by susanpenter
I have been having the exact same problem, I have had to give more frequent users access to the backend to be able to work on their pages. Not an ideal situation at all but front end edits will not save. :?:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline