strange 404 errors

More
12 years 8 months ago #17835 by loicberder
with googlewebmastertools i have some strange 404 errors :

exemple for the aide/particulier/ categorie (but same for aide/professionnels and so on) :
Code:
/aide/particuliers/item/hebergements/ instead of : /hebergements/ /aide/particuliers/item/associations/ instead of : /associations/ /aide/particuliers/item/membres/ instead of : /membres/ /aide/particuliers/item/et-aussi/ instead of : /et-aussi/

and also a lot of adresse with "function.array-merge" :
Code:
/aide/item/component/comprofiler/userprofile/function.array-merge instead of : /membre /aide/item/aide/le-site/item/function.array-merge instead of : /aide/le-site/ /aide/item/aide/idees-randos/item/function.array-merge instead of : /aide/idees-randos/ /aide/item/aide/associations/item/function.array-merge instead of : /aide/associations/

for the moment i have corrected all by hands with my htaccess file but it is boring and maybe it is a bug and happened to others (and cause SEO problem) ??

I am using 1.5.4 stable (r558)

all are not sub-categories of the "aide" category
the categories options are set to NOT show sub_categories

can you help me solving this ??
thanks in advance
loïc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17846 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic strange 404 errors
What SEF component are you using? Maybe i can give you the updated SEF handling files from 1.5.6 to try out (including the updated sh404sef plugin).

If it is an configuration issue of your SEF components it is not easy to help you at on this one.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 8 months ago #17862 by loicberder
Replied by loicberder on topic strange 404 errors
No SEF component just the joomla SEF activated

More
12 years 8 months ago #17864 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic strange 404 errors
Inside folder:
components/com_flexicontent

backup or rename:
router.php (file)
helpers/ (folder)
sef_ext/ (folder)

and replace with the files found in the attachment:
[attachment=0:gon4dr8w]<!-- ia0 -->site_com_flexicontent.zip<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:gon4dr8w]

Replace en-GB.com_flexicontent.ini administrator/languages/en-GB/en-GB.com_flexicontent.ini with the one in the attachment

Replace administrator/components/com_flexicontent/config.xml with the one in the attachment

Go to Flexicontent Global options and SET a default menu itemid (this can be any menu itemid pointing to any Flexicontent page)

and test.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #17879 by loicberder
Replied by loicberder on topic strange 404 errors
Tanks a lot
I am on holidays now
I'll try as soon as possible and let you know
Thanks again

More
12 years 7 months ago #18497 by ComposerRyan
Replied by ComposerRyan on topic strange 404 errors
I am having the exact same problem. I am running:

Joomla 1.5.23
Latest Version of Flexicontent 1.5.4 stable (r558)
And the latest version of AIDA News AidaNews 2.0 beta2

I have tried EVERYTHING to get this to work, even doing the upgrade of files as you suggested, and NOTHING works. I have also tried downloading Advanced Module Manage and still: NOTHING.

Very frustrated right now to say the least. :(

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline