PHP Warnings in different areas on fresh install

More
14 years 4 months ago #1819 by Lion32
Hello,

I have downloaded Flexi content (latest x5 beta)... and after isntalling I checked out the component control panel...

in varius sections I am getting different php warnings:

in items secion I am getting 20+ warnings:

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in XXXXX\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\items.php on line 179

in categories I am getting:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXX\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\categories.php on line 146

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXX\components\com_flexicontent\classes\flexicontent.categories.php on line 127

in archive i am getting:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in XXX\libraries\joomla\database\database\mysql.php on line 344

statistics:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXX\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\stats.php on line 266

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in XXX\administrator\components\com_flexicontent\models\stats.php on line 350

Am I missing something? should I do something else first in order to use this product (it looks awesome btw)

I am using WAMP
Win 7
Apache: 2.2.11
MySQL: 5.0.51a
PHP: 5.2.8

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #1820 by Lion32
ok, nvm.. I didn't follow the instructions on the first page to bind the articles, etc...I am doing it right now and it seems to work

More
14 years 4 months ago #1960 by orchid1
had the same issue myself
I still somtimes forget and freak out for a minute

Glad to see you figured it out

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline