sh404sef and FC 1.5.6 Beta 2

More
12 years 6 months ago #19974 by gcprnet
After I upgraded to 1.5.6 Beta2 r926 from svn it seems that SH404SEF (latest version) is not working correctly anymore. Some articles now have the url of the main category they belong to others don't. Does anyone else have these issues? If yes, did he/she solve it?
Does anyone have a working com_flexicontent.php for the sef-ext directory they could post here?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19984 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic sh404sef and FC 1.5.6 Beta 2
The new version has fixes for various bugs related to SEF urls, like voting, like linking to flexicontent component from a different component etc.

But we have not test sh404sef for change of behavior, you said that the produced sh404 SEF url, instead of linking (pointing) to the item , it links to the category of the item???

Will try to test and recreate this behavior

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19985 by ggppdk
This file you mentioned is used by SH404SEF component to create SEF URLs, when you enable the option:
"Enable URL optimization" (if i remember correctly)
in the SH404SEF configuration

One such file exists for every component, and this file must be "aware" of the format its respective component URLs have.

For flexicontent it is:
components/com_flexicontent/sef_ext/com_flexicontent.php

This file does not have new changes that could result in this behavior by itself.

So if this is happening, the reason must be that FLEXIcontent URL routing code is producing slightly changed urls that this file is not aware of.

Can you provide a non SEF url to the item and the same as SEF url (which as you said is wrong)

I will try to reproduce and fix.

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 5 months ago #20897 by gcprnet
sorry for the late post, I had to straighten other things out first...
this is a non-sef-url of one of our pages;
Code:
/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=320:feuilleton&id=4465:ethischer-schmuck-von-ute-decker&Itemid=408
and this is the url that sh404sef makes out of my article url:
Code:
/magazin/feuilleton/
As I see it, it basically quits rewriting after the category omitting id and Itemid.

the second one is the url of the maincategory the article belongs to. This Category's non-sef-url is:
Code:
/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=category&cid=320&Itemid=298
Best Regards

More
12 years 5 months ago #20913 by ggppdk
mmm, can you upgrade to v1.5.6 RC1a:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

More
12 years 5 months ago #20925 by gcprnet
I already am on FLEXIContent - 1.5.6 - RC1a r979 since Nov. 24th...
Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline