[solved]Problem debugging flexicontent

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #21605 by jdc18
I activated debugger mode in joomla, and when I tried to check a plugin I was creating on flexicontent the following happened:

500 - An error has occurred!

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'iversion' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT c.id,c.version,iv.version as iversion FROM jos_content as c LEFT JOIN jos_flexicontent_items_versions as iv ON c.id=iv.item_id AND c.version=iv.version WHERE sectionid='1' AND c.version > '1' AND iversion IS NULL LIMIT 0,1;

The only thing I could think of is that I had to modify the sql script of flexicontent to work with mysql-server 5.5 (mysql-server-5.5.18-1.fc16.x86_64)

I just changed the type of table, not any fields. I did that because I couldnt install flexicontent.

www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

I also installed joomfish.

Looking at the logs on another test site I installed, aparently they have the same problems.

Installed Flexicontent 1.5.4 stable (r558)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by jdc18.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21607 by ggppdk
This bug has been fixed quite some time ago, along with dozens of other bugs in v1.5.6.

For new site please use v1.5.6 RC2a:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

For existing site make an akeeaba backup and then upgrade, (note usually you can downgrade without problems).

For debugging you can try putting these lines in your joomla template (index.php):
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); ini_set('display_startup_errors', TRUE);

NOTE that the full PHP script must be parsed before these directives take effect, so if the PHP script that contains these lines has a syntax error then these lines will never take effect and as a result you will have a blank page. That is why i suggested that you enter them in the joomla template because it will not have a PHP syntax error.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21613 by jdc18
Yeap it works, with the update. Thanks. You are a machine.
Thanks a lot.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline