[solved]Cannot select existing tags

More
12 years 4 months ago #21717 by gcprnet
yes, I changed both of them in the same manner, here's my backend code:
Code:
jQuery(\"#input-tags\").autocomplete(\"".JURI::base()."index.php?option=com_flexicontent&controller=items&task=viewtags&format=raw&".JUtility::getToken()."=1\", { width: 260, max: 100, matchContains: false,
I have to correct myself though: In the frontend it works fine. It's just the backend that still causes problems
Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21727 by ggppdk
As i said this is a limitation of the javascript auto-complete script, and you can set the limit via the "max" parameter, i have already committed a new limit for v1.5.6/2.0 RC3 of 100 (old limit was 10).

You mean you in the backend the new limit is ignored???

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21734 by gcprnet
Yes, it seems that the chantes I made to administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/default.php are ignored: In the backend the limit still seems to be 10.
Regards

More
12 years 4 months ago #21740 by ggppdk
I did a "view page source" on your backend item edit form, the change is not there ... maybe you did not save the file? or changed a different file ?

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 4 months ago #21755 by gcprnet
OK, I found the cause:
As admin template I use FLEXIconetent Khepri ReAmped by Orchid One Software Studio LLC and I found the default.php file in administrator/templates/flexicontentkheprireamped/html/com_flexicontent/item/.
I made the changes in this template override and everything was fine.
Problem solved, THANKS! :-)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline