Existing Files

More
12 years 2 months ago #22522 by metalsensi
Existing Files was created by metalsensi
I've created a field called Logo to display an image for a particular type of item. I've gone through the FC file manager and uploaded all my images from the server. However, when I'm creating an item, in the dropdown list called Existing Files - I see no files. :shock:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22523 by metalsensi
Replied by metalsensi on topic Existing Files
Ok so after tinkering for a while.. I've discovered that after I uploaded an image via the New File option, FC created thumbnails of that image in 3 different sizes. Now that image shows up under the dropdown list. So I suppose my next question is - is there any way to automatically convert my images to the thumbnails using the component itself or do I have to manually do that myself?

If there's another thread on this topic, I apologize. I figured I'd ask here it being relative to my first question. Besides, I may still be wrong about it.

Oh, and I'm falling in love with this component the more I get to know it. It's making my articles look exactly like I want them. How I pictured them in my head. I'll be giving this a 5 star review very soon I'm sure.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22535 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Existing Files
if you have upload image... you need to reupload it by image field to creat thumbs
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 2 months ago #22538 by Rooney
Replied by Rooney on topic Existing Files

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
12 years 2 months ago #22543 by metalsensi
Replied by metalsensi on topic Existing Files
Right on! Thanks to both for your help.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline