Problem with the publication on Joomla 2.5

More
12 years 2 months ago #22524 by startpoint
A have a strange problem. I used Joomla 2.51 and FLEXIcontent v2.0_preRC3_r1110_Nightly_Build. I set unpublished to any existed item. When i reload website, this unpublished items shows again. This is the same situation with categories.
Does anyone has this problem?
Whether a bug?

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22526 by kenmcd
Do these items still appear when you are not logged-in?
Log-out and test again.

There is a known issue with Joomla 2.5 where when a super administrator is logged-in to the front-end the articles which are unpublished, archived, and trashed still appear.
This is quite confusing to most users, as indicated by numerous Joomla forum posts.

Apparently this is considered a "feature" by the Joomla development team.
Others consider this a bug.

See:
[#28016] archived articles show to admins in frontend
joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=28016
[#23915] Trashed articles - no indication of being trashed , when viewed at front of site
joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker...racker_item_id=23915

I am not sure if this is your issue.
And I am not sure if it can be worked-around in FLEXIcontent.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22528 by startpoint
I think this is a problem with FLEXIcontent single item in menu. In category view where an item is unpublished, it is not visible, but when is a link from menu, the item is visible. I changed the status on FLEXIcontent system plugin to disable. I stopped the item in article manager, again does not help. I created another link in the menu through Articles, Single Article. Then there is no problem.
With FLEXIcontent category in menu no problem.

Notebooks, computers and software in Varna - startpointbg.com

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline