Parameter 2 error when editing

More
12 years 2 months ago #22929 by WarnerP
When trying to edit an item with Firefox and Chrome, we are getting this error message repeated 12 times up at the top. I'm using FF 10.0.2 for Ubuntu, a colleague is using FF 10.0.2 for Mac, and I've also tested this with Chrome 17.0.963.56.

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgFlexicontent_fieldsTextSelect::onDisplayField() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/warnerpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

Warning: Parameter 2 to plgFlexicontent_fieldsRelateditems::onDisplayField() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/warnerpa/public_html/libraries/joomla/event/event.php on line 67

We can still edit so this seems to be more of big nuisance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22932 by ggppdk
this is because of newer PHP version,

which FLEXIcontent version you have?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 2 months ago #22955 by WarnerP
Errors went away once I updated back to 1.5.6. I think it may have been a result of trying to revert from 1.5.6 rc3 1151 to 1.5.5stable. See my other posts for details.
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... b_v=search

More
12 years 2 months ago #22958 by ggppdk
aaa i see, if you revert back to v1.5.4,

then after reverting back to v1.5.4, you will need to uninstall the new fields (joomla plugins) textselect and relateditems.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline