[Solved] RC5 r1302 [J1.5] Issue when Joomfish not installed

More
12 years 3 days ago #25137 by yasarts
Hi,
with rc5-1302, I've got this message on frontend : "getlanguageslist(): ERROR no joomfish installed".
In the flexi configuration, I have diable the joomfish support and for the option : "Edit Joomfish Translations", I choose "No, disable warning" (but any option let the message on frontend).

On install, I had this notice : "JInstaller::install: Le fichier '.../tmp/install_4fb0e16c5ead7/plugins/relateditems_backlinks/fr-FR.plg_flexicontent_fields_relateditems_backlinks.ini' n'existe pas.
But it seems the new field relateditems_backlinks exist anyway.

PS : very good work for the new release for J!1.5 and J!2.5. I tested it deeply since 3 days and that's really great. There is a good work of optimization (my sites is faster) and features are really amazing (especialy for J!2.5, we can do anything we want).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 days ago #25138 by ggppdk
mmm, about warning for french language file for FC field ignore it for now, i will fix it

About Joomfish, it seems, somewhere the Joomfish using code is called but it should not, please tell me on which pages this error appear:

e.g. item edit form frontend , etc

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 days ago #25141 by yasarts
It appears on all page on frontend (item view, item edit...).
I know that's not a good thing but it on live site, i send you adress on PM.

More
12 years 2 days ago #25144 by yasarts
Quick solution : in /components/com_flexicontent/classes/flexicontent.helper.php

Line 2055-2056, I put line inactive :
Code:
else { /* JError::raiseWarning(500, 'getlanguageslist(): ERROR no joomfish installed'); return array();*/ }
There is no notice on frontend.

More
12 years 2 days ago #25167 by ggppdk
r1305
# Fixed languages retrieval code called when joomfish not installed in J1.5

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25281 by victorio404
Most of the categories are not displaying the items inside after update to r1302(and applying the fixes from r1305) - back to r1209 and it is ok.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline