Turn Tool Tip Off on Category Images

More
10 years 9 months ago #38436 by mikeg1
Quick Question... when you go to a category page from the frontend like webworxapp.com/scca and you hover over the images there... a large tool tip comes up... I looked through the settings and dont seem to see how to stop that... I also looked through the forum and the only thing I can find is a post about editing code... but the post was from 2009... I would assume you guys have a backend setting that can turn this off... either way - can you let me know... thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38438 by Rooney
If you are using an image field there are several settings in the field setup including tooltip!
Rooney

Joomla! 3.9.24 and FC 3.3.9

More
10 years 9 months ago #38444 by mikeg1
Not using the image field... using the default pics that are a part of the category settings but thanks for your time.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38447 by micker
maybe disable tool tips in global config of flexicontent ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 9 months ago #38450 by mikeg1
I looked around and didnt see it... I saw how to turn off the tool tips for the backend tool tips which didnt solve the problem for the frontend. I am talking about the tool tips that pop up when you hover over the category image... or any image on the site that is taken from article content and displayed by Flexi... not talking about the image field you can create... talking about the images for the leading articles and the other articles underneath. Thanks

More
10 years 9 months ago #38452 by brandonking
I guess you are using Shape5 template.
Please go to template configuration and turn tooltip off.
Regards,

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline