[Perms or Owner] Server Err on RSS, Flexicontent Templates

More
10 years 9 months ago #38575 by romaingentilella
Hi,

I'm using Infomaniak (shared server) and the only folder my super admin account doesn't own is the /web folder, it contains the entire website and is set to 775. Looks like there's no way to own it or change chmod...

The account I'm using is the one Infomaniak gave me on subscription... I suppose that's the main account, is there a way to be sure it is ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #38583 by ggppdk
Go to Joomla Backend Menu

-- Site / System Information
-- then click Directory Permissions

Look at these:

Log Directory ($log_path)
/home/username/public_html/logs/

Temp Directory ($tmp_path)
/home/username/public_html/tmp/

-- the username in the path should be the same as the username of your FTP account

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 9 months ago #38589 by romaingentilella
So I guess that's where I have a problem... Like i said earlier, the user must be this :

/home/www/019189418f666c5bde54473fc5262d/web/akeeba-rb/components...

But the username I'm using is "sys_clape-me", the one Infomaniak gave me on subscription.

I suppose that's normal on Infomaniak, there's no user with this "name", I really don't know what to do there... Maybe asking to Infomaniak what to do ?

More
10 years 9 months ago #38592 by ggppdk
Hello,

FLEXIcontent cannot work like this, and any other web software that creates sub-folders

ask your hosting company with this:
-- 1.my web-software needs to create subfolders and copy files into it

Or

-- 2. ask for unix/apache/suexec environment

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline