Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Pleas

More
10 years 1 month ago #45743 by ggppdk
Hello

the JS code of the date picker complains that it did find any field to use inside the page

it should have been a little smarter

usually, reason is because a FLEXIcontent date picker filter , or a item form date field, has been created but it's HTML has not be outputted into the page

this could be some 3rd party code too

or e.g. your category view/component is configured to display a filter that is in date picker format but your page is not outputting it

(we use to have a bug in which we created non-needed filters, but that was fixed,)

also maybe you have a locked filter value for a date field ?

or it could be that ALL filters are created, because filters parameter has bad format, then resaving parameter should fix it.

You may send me a PM for this

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #45753 by fgossart
I will search, thank you.
It's curious because I have many same websites and for the moment this the only one who make this error.

Could you give me some details on the php file and function to check with debug ?
It's generally for me the best way with explore some vars. with Xdebug

More
10 years 1 month ago #45755 by ggppdk
Hello

well it should be much easier for me to test this,
(maybe we have a bug, or need to improve configuration or add some more information in our configuration descriptions, etc)

please provide
- admin access and other needed info:
- frontend URL,
- which category id is the above url, etc

also it could be an issue with a custom template

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
10 years 1 month ago #45760 by ggppdk
Hello

you are using the "Content List Filtering module"

and this module has a similar issue like the one we fixed for category view,

- with a specific configuration option (=display ALL filters) it was creating the HTML/JS of filters despite the "Display Filters" parameter being set to OFF

tested fix in your site and fix will be in our next SVN commit and in v2.1.3 final

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline