Sub Category Description Shown in Category List

More
14 years 1 month ago #5364 by werrabbit
I tried the same with image:
Code:
<?php if($sub->image) : ?> <div class="subcatImage"> <?php echo JHTML::_('image.site', $sub->image, 'images/stories/', NULL, NULL, $sub->title); ?> </div> <?php endif; ?>
and this works too!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #8412 by simjoubert
Hello I try yours code (sorry Iam Freench)
but I have a probleme
The HTML code is visible. when I use the fonction striptagsandcut only the < and > are remoove.

this is my code :
Code:
<div class="subcategorieslist"> <?php echo JText::_( 'FLEXI_SUBCATEGORIES' ) . ' : '; foreach ($this->categories as $sub) : $subsubcount = count($sub->subcats); ?> [url=<?php echo JRoute::_( FlexicontentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($sub->slug) ); ?>]<?php echo $this->escape($sub->title); ?>[/url] <div><?php echo flexicontent_html::striptagsandcut($this->escape($sub->description),400);?></div> <?php if ($this->params->get('show_itemcount', 1)) echo ' (' . ($sub->assigneditems != null ? $sub->assigneditems.'/'.$subsubcount : '0/'.$subsubcount) . ')'; $i++; if ($i != $n) : echo ', '; endif; endforeach; ?> </div>
I have use
Code:
<?php echo flexicontent_html::striptagsandcut($this->escape($sub->description),400);?>

this is a view of my site

[img
[size=9:yothfkay]imagik.fr[/size] :?:
after i solved this problème i would like to view the image categorie
If your are french : vous pouvez me répondre dans la langue de MOLIERE!
Thank you

More
13 years 9 months ago #8418 by simjoubert
I find my problem
in the description the < was replace by the &lt;
i apply the php fonction htmlspecialchars_decode()
and after i apply the flexicontent_html::striptagsandcut
thank you
but i don't know why the < and the> was replace?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline