How can i add new articles

More
10 years 4 months ago #44202 by Dias
Need help, please...

When trying to insert a new article from a user in groups Registered, Author, Editor and Publisher, I had the error "Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in /home/visitarp/public_html/libraries/joomla/access/rule.php on line 79". This error didn't happen for a Admin or Super User.

Trying to solve, I've installed the new version of Flexicontent, version 2.1.3 r1824. Now there's not the "Add new content" button, even for an Admin user. The permissions are all to allow. What is wrong? Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Fernando

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #44203 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic How can i add new articles
Hello

- edit FLEXIcontent system plugin in Joomla plugin manager
- and select to exclude Super Admins from article redirection
- then visit Joomla article manager (logged as super Admin), can you create items ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 4 months ago #44205 by Dias
Replied by Dias on topic How can i add new articles
ggppdk

Thanks for your reply.

I could create articles in Backend, but not in Frontend. Changing what you've said, the Article creation in backend has turned back to Joomla standard, not Flexicontent way to create articles. How can I have it back?

Fernando

More
10 years 4 months ago #44207 by micker
Replied by micker on topic How can i add new articles
you are un dev site or live site ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 4 months ago #44211 by Dias
Replied by Dias on topic How can i add new articles
It's a dev site.

More
10 years 4 months ago #44213 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic How can i add new articles

Dias wrote: Changing what you've said, the Article creation in backend has turned back to Joomla standard, not Flexicontent way to create articles. How can I have it back?

Fernando

Hello,
the change that i asked you to make was to be for testing and not permanently, you can reverse the change in the system plugin.
-- and even if you do not reverse the change in the system plugin, you can still access FLEXIcontent items manager via : Extensions/FLEXIcontent/Items

Dias wrote: I could create articles in Backend, but not in Frontend.

You did not mention this in your original post,

for frontend to be able to create content:
- EITHER create one or more FLEXIContent Submit menu items
- OR enable "Add new content" button in FLEXIcontent component settings inside the
Content Lists TAB
(you can disable this button inside the configuration of every category)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline