[Fixed] sql error with search in FC2.2.0 r1909 Beta

More
9 years 10 months ago #47501 by yasarts
Hi,
on J!2.5.20 and FC 2.2.0eta r1909

i've got a sql error with serch :
Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND i.id IN ( SELECT item_id FROM j25_flexicontent_items_ext AS ts WHERE MA' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.id, i.title AS title, i.created, i.id AS fc_item_id, i.access, ie.type_id, i.language, ie.search_index AS text, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as categoryslug, CONCAT_WS( " / ", 'Item', c.title, i.title ) AS section, c.access as category_access, ty.access as type_access, 1 AS has_access FROM j25_content AS i JOIN j25_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid JOIN j25_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie ON ie.item_id = i.id JOIN j25_flexicontent_types AS ty ON ie.type_id = ty.id WHERE 1 AND i.state IN (1,-5,2) AND c.published = 1 AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= UTC_TIMESTAMP() ) AND ty.access IN (0,1,1) AND c.access IN (0,1,1) AND i.access IN (0,1,1) AND ie.type_id IN () AND i.id IN ( SELECT item_id FROM j25_flexicontent_items_ext AS ts WHERE MATCH (ts.search_index) AGAINST ('+rapport* +gilles*' IN BOOLEAN MODE) ) GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY i.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #47526 by ggppdk
Hello

the updated FLEXIcontent search view of v2.2.0, can be "type-driven" ... (display filters per content type)

1. select content type, e.g. "type1"
2a. (optionally) display filters configured for this content type "type1"
2b. (optionally) do text search in specific fields only

but changes produced this code in SQL statement when not using content type, erroneously does:

AND ie.type_id IN ()

-- fixed in r1910:
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... =viewtopic

thanks for feeback

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline