Editor Description is empty after "Apply"

More
14 years 1 month ago #5097 by maratino
Upgraded to 1.5.2 stable and having an issue now:
After changing an items description and hitting "Apply" my input is empty. The content in the DB is updated and is being displayed if I reload the page.
Tried JCE 1.5.6, RokPad and TinyMCE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5099 by jimbo
Did you opened and restored the configuration of FLEXIcontent once after updating it?

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

More
14 years 1 month ago #5130 by Olinad

maratino wrote: Upgraded to 1.5.2 stable and having an issue now:
After changing an items description and hitting "Apply" my input is empty. The content in the DB is updated and is being displayed if I reload the page.

I guess you're lucky, I got my content deleted more than once in a similar way. I had to uninstall FLEXIcontent. And yes, I has saved Configuration (more than once if that matter).

I think mine was a database issue... I'm going to try FLEXIcontent out on another Joomla installation on the same domain.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5281 by kspoddar

Olinad wrote:

maratino wrote: Upgraded to 1.5.2 stable and having an issue now:

I guess you're lucky, I got my content deleted more than once in a similar way. I had to uninstall FLEXIcontent. And yes, I has saved Configuration (more than once if that matter).

I think mine was a database issue... I'm going to try FLEXIcontent out on another Joomla installation on the same domain.

No, I don't think it is a database issue. Even I have the same problem. What is even worse is that none of the inputs in other fields (excepting description) gets saved.

Any solution??

Cheers!
Kirti

More
14 years 1 month ago #5690 by vistamedia
Is the versioning enabled in your glogal configuration?

FLEXIcontent lead developer.
www.vistamedia.fr web agency and custom development.
www.joomla.fr co-administrator.
Please no PM for support request, use the forum for that!!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #5870 by goum
Hello,
For me it's the same problem and for your answer, the problem appears when the versioning is off.
Thanks.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline