Settings of menu items for category

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60307 by Tomoe
Hi,
I've got 3 sites (each one in different language, different url, and more and more different content) built with Flexicontent. They run for quite a longtime now, and I do system and extensions updates but no more producing new content. But today, I had to do something with menu items, and more specifically with menu item for displaying a category. On 2 sites, everything OK. >> First attachment
But on one site, menu options are very reduced. >> 2nd attachment

I don't know when it occurred. As I said, I didn't manage menus for a while. But do you have any idea of what happened and how to clear this problem ?
Joomla! is 3.4.8 and Flexicontent 3.0.13. No SEF extension. Only Acymailing, Akeeba, JCE and NoNumber plugins. Nothing having some influence on menu items.
Best regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Tomoe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60308 by Tomoe
(Sorry for the "answer". Didn't choose the right button and unable to suppress this answer).

More
8 years 2 months ago #60313 by ggppdk
Hello

you mean inside a category menu , you do not see the TABs that contain "Category parameters" ?

Inside TAB:
Basic Parameters (enable override here)
have you enabled "category parameters override" so that to display of the extra TABs?

and if they don't appear
then make sure that the parameter is enabled, click save and the after form loads also click CTRL-F5 once

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #60321 by Tomoe
Thanks for your answer. I already tried to enable "category parameters override" with no success, and of course to clear browser cache. Today, I tried with another browser and tabs are displaying. So, it's just a weird caching problem. Sorry to have disturbed you.

By the way, thanks a lot for the nice evolution of FlexiContent. Certainly, you worked a lot on it (and still work, I guess). Congratulations for the result. Better and better at any version. Thanks a lot for it.
PS : already starred FlexiContent in the JED, quite a while ago. So no need to remind it ;)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline